Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hi There!

050

I'm Svetlana and new to the blogging world. I decided that this would be a good place to share my thoughts, experiences and a chance to meet new people. I am currently 23 years old and call Baltimore my home, for now at least. I am in a relationship with a wonderful man and consider myself to be very lucky. I graduated in May of 2014 with a Sociology degree (I can't believe it's almost been an entire year!) and while I would love to do something with my degree it's not in the stars for me right now. I am currently transitioning from working full time at IKEA to a full time job writing code for a new website company. I love to travel and see new places and to read so I'll probably be writing about what I've read, what I'm doing and maybe some other things if I find link-ups along the way. I can't wait to meet you!

2 comments: