Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

I can't believe it's Friday already! This week was a mix of good times and really rough times. All I can say is that I'm so glad I'm giving my two weeks notice at my job next week and I'm excited to start my next journey. Some of my favorites this week were:

1. Favorite Quote:

look at anything with a little humor :) #MoveOn #positive #affirmation www.ElleBernard.etsy.com

I need to have more humor when it comes to things not going the way I planned.

2. Favorite Purchase:

My new Clarisonic Mia - I am loving it and so is my skin!



3. Favorite Show:

It's a tie between The Vampire Diaries



and The 100



4. Favorite Book:



I'm slowly not hating the main character and enjoying the funny dialogue as well as the interesting characters.

5. Favorite Youtuber:

Ingrid Nilsen

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwkaEQ7xXe8[/embed]

She just seems like an awesome person who I'd definitely be friends with.

What were some of your favorite things from this week? I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!

Friday Favorites - Warmer Weather In Sight

2 comments:

  1. Once you go with a Clarisonic I swear you can never go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!! I've tried other face brushes before but this is definitely my fav!

    ReplyDelete