Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

With the help of #SMIRNOFFSorbet, I’m getting a fresh start in Spring 2014 by exploring all the places I want to go. It's my dream to get to Italy, Greece and Spain. I want a refreshing start to summer with a nice trip where I can learn and meet new people! #SmirnoffContestEntry #SmirnoffContestEntry

I've had a really productive week and can't believe it's Friday. But what's new? I'm really excited about the next few weeks because there are a lot of big things happening and I'm also hoping that warmer weather arrives soon.

1. Favorite Recipe

IMG_1855

Carson and I made homemade crab pretzels last night for dinner. Due to a time constraint we decided to just do the crab dip part of it and put it on pre-made pretzels but in the future I'm excited to try out this super easy recipe. They were really delicious and got me in the mood for summer and crabs!

2. Favorite Kitten



This has been my life this week. Carson and I somehow got into this crazy schedule where we stay up until 3 or 4am and then he has to get up for work at 8am and I've been sleeping in since I've been closing at work. Today I set 5 alarms because I had to work at 9 and it was torture. Hopefully we have an early night tonight.

3. Favorite Show - Bones



The Season 10 premier was yesterday and I'm so happy it's back! Although I have to admit I teared up every time they mentioned Sweet's but I'm definitely excited to see the new season.

4. Favorite Song

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67qworViFpY&w=560&h=315]

While I am still frequently jamming out to Taylor Swift's Style I heard a new song that I am obsessed with this week: I Want You To Know by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez. I had the hardest time figuring out the name of this song because when I searched I assumed that the song was by Selena Gomez = wrong. Oops. But it's amazing.

5. Favorite Purchase



I recently purchased splurged on a pair of Ivanka Trump pumps and I am in love! They are so gorgeous although the suede sole kind of freaked me out at first because I was worried about how fast it would get dirty and require cleaning but I got some suede cleaner and it's been working okay so far.

What are you loving this week? Hope you have a great weekend and check back on Monday for the Weekending link up!

I'm linking up with Amanda and Biana for Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment